You are My Rock (Recording for reference))

Well, it's been awhile, but I wanted to post a video of a song I've recorded.  The chord chart is found here: http://therecyclebin.blogspot.com/2012/03/you-are-my-rock-you-are-my-refuge.html

And now video, with less-than-stellar audio (doing my best...) is found here:

"You Are My Rock" Demo-Cover

To help me along the journey to better audio, feel free to click the "Donate" button and I'll be getting a interface and microphone for recording more!

Stay tuned for "Fragrant Burning" by Derek Loux and some other song videos via my YouTube Channel.

David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process