support

As I write my December newsletter, I realize that there is a different crowd that scrolls my blog than receives newsletters.

Our oldest, Markus says "daddy's wowk is pwaying."  Pretty much.
So, I wanted to post info about supporting our family & ministry.  'Year-end' and 'tax-deductible' buzzwords are removed (er, except I just said them...)

What exactly are you supporting?  Prayer in the Cincinnati Metro for our city and our nation.  With music as a weapon, I lead prayer meetings around our city and disciple & encourage the body of Christ.  "Feed the children" foundation could be the name of our ministry, since much of the support we receive  goes to feeding 4 children in our family.

We live on the faithful giving of those who believe in what we are doing.  For over 3 years, this is how we've done it.

So, shamelessly, I post directions and link here:

1. Read all directions
2. Select "Chapdelaine Ministries" when you click on link
3. Fill out form.  One-time & ongoing support is available.
4. Link: here.
5. Thank yourself in-person for me next time you look in the mirror

As we race into 2013, I'm super-thankful for what our Maker has sustained us to do.  Including sharing songs, thoughts, etc. here on the blog...

If you're interested in receiving an e-newsletter or a physical letter (yep, we love sending real mail), just let me know by emailing me. davidrchapdelaine{at}gmail

Merry Christmas.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process