BlogBooker

If you have ever thought, "Hey, all this stuff i'm writing is controversial/cool/hard work/worth saving!" - then here's the thing for you...especially if you like free versions of expensive stuff.  (Those are my favorite)

Make your blog into a book.  Go here:
http://blogbooker.com/

Then export your blog. (Blogger makes that a little difficult, I had to revert to the "old blogger" to find the export button).  You will have a free PDF version of your blog to download after your done.  Free is good.


Great to know that I can have a copy on me when that stuff in Revelation happens...

And I can get rid of posts that I'd rather not have up any longer, since I have my backup now.  Enjoy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]