June 14 Five-Sentence Update
1. Our family is currently 4 (again).
2. Youth group coming to C-HOP tonight to learn about the Prayer Room, prayer and music.
3. My hair is short, which means (apparently) I need a haircut more often.
4. We seem to have lost our family point-and-shoot camera (bummer.)
5. Observation: how amazing is is that a guitar has only 6 strings, and it seems that we have yet to finish it's potential (or maybe say it this way: a guitarrist who says "i'm just bored" is in cop-out mindset.)
Bonus: Those of you who are waiting for a support letter this month, we're working on it! (Sorry for the delay, new printer, figuring out labels...)