Because I want drummers to like playing with me...

I think my favorite part in this video is when he talks about 'the room is following the drummer, not the piano player (or worship leader).'

I may go so far as to say that I've discovered that the drummer is the one who leads a band.  The drummer is the one to control the feel of the room dynamically...so I want them to be my friend.

I hate metronomes (which means I need more practice!).  My Sarah tells me it's always good to be on time.

So, for you band leaders, here's a little drummer perspective.  I've been enjoying these (there's, like, 10 of them) - getting in the thoughts of a drummer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords