Life is hard, Part 2

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship (artwork),
created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand,
that we should walk in them.

God has had a plan for my life before time. Pride is still an enemy, and when it comes down, we are able to live out who we really are.

When I finally let go of this earthly system that I think is the only way, I am able to live out my purpose. I was created as an artwork of God. Why try to be something else? Like a wooden block?

Why are you trying to be a gear, when God created you to be a beautiful piece of artwork?

"Love, predestined before time;
This is my purpose
to be a child of God
This is my purpose
to be an heir of God."
-Justin Rizzo set, IHOP, May 28, 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process