Learning about HTML

I'm learning about HTML and CSS, design and principles of design in my work right now. You'll notice some changes to my blog...i'm doing it by editing the "HTML" under layout in blogger.

I remembered one rule about webpages from college: make your background image small so pages don't take more than a couple seconds to load up. I broke that rule because I like the picture of the paper bag.

There is a way around this: I can make the image smaller and have it repeat. I'll work on that. As for right now, enjoy the image "wipe" across the screen.

SPIRITUAL REFERENCE: I started this blog so I could log my own thoughts to share with others what I was thinking about spiritually. How does all this HTML relate to spiritual life? Well, much like my web pages, I am constantly 'under-construction' on the inside. I only display what is going on internally.

How's that?

David

Comments

  1. LOVE the paper bag! And thanks for the encouragement on my last post. Love to ya's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process