Planner in my pocket

I just got a new phone...the blackberry pearl, actually. It's quite distracting if I let it be. Since the big blue store just opened here in Cincinnati, I haven't had much time to play with it, until today. I'm learning a bit about it. I can get email anywhere now...now I wonder if I can blog from it, too. Hmm....

Anyways, that's a small update. We're re-doing a lot in our house right now (like the big ugly mantle that we just threw away.) Sarah's having a good time picking out some IKEA things, and some other not-so-new things online here.

Lots i'm learning lately: how to not be so hard on me...and how to die by living. When problems arise, I tend to think "oh, well, I guess it's time to quit playing guitar/job/friendships...etc." Ever think this way? Die to live. That means that I keep all the responsibilities, and just learn how to live those out, serving those in which i'm involved with, not quitting. That's not dying. For me, quitting is giving up (at least, right now.)

What is twitter, anyways? Oh well, blackberry first.

David

Comments

  1. That's funny- I almost got the Pearl (in the pretty pink) but after fiddling with it in the store, I decided it was way too much phone for me. Have fun with that though! I much prefer that style as opposed to the flip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process