The Call

Hey Friends,

Sarah and I just returned from the Call, Nashville. I am posting pictures on our Picasa page.

14 hours, 100,000-some people in Titan Stadium. A prayer walk down Church Street. Repentance was a major theme of the day...and this time. I (David) was deeply impacted by many of the people repenting that day for certain groups who had performed injustices based on the rebellion we inherited through the fall. Repentance is the first step towards living as God intended us to live. It is the first Call. We then move...as in war. This is not a game, brothers and sisters.

War cries. Spiritual intercession. Praise to God for his work. Prayers to end abortion and for a spirit of adoption to come over the church. Horton Hears a Who. Horton Hatches the Egg.

God is calling people closer to His heart. The Call was a definite witness to that. I believe that we are heading into a time of extremes...more stadium Christianity, more passionate followers of God, less luke-warm.

There will be more Call events, including a Call DC in 2008 (I posted 2010 on myspace...oops). They are preparing for one million people to attend. Pray about attending. God may want you there.

Love,
David

Comments

  1. I was hugely impacted by the events of the Call. I did not mention how touching the repentance was to my heart...and how much it made me realize that repentance is the beginning to my continuous walk with God.

    David

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process