Who knew it would be this hard?

Well, I'm in pursuit of the next step. I was reading an article this morning by Alissa Clark about seeking God's wisdom, and making a difference in the world. I felt challenged by her revelation from James:

“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding faults, and it will be given to you.” James 1:5

Her challenge:
"So, will you do that with me? Ask God for wisdom about why He’s placed you where you are right now. Watch for what He reveals to you. I will do the same."

With future life vision and family provision on my heart, I will ask God...who is the giver of all wisdom. He gives generously, all I need to do is ask and receive.

...now about that asking part. Here goes.

David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process