LOST...and found...I just stopped looking

This post is a reflection of my thoughts over the past couple days. I just watched the episode of LOST called "...and Found," the other day with my wife. I could not get Locke's final line in this scene out of my head. Locke's words kind of hit me in this episode. He is one of my favorite characters, though he is probably the most "out there" of the LOST cast. His thoughts about life intrigue me.

Taken from LOST, Season 2.

LOCKE: Bad day? [He hands her a "handkerchief"] It's clean.

SUN: Thank you.

LOCKE: You mind if I sit? [She motions for him to sit.]

SUN: Did you see me?

LOCKE: Rip apart your garden? No. [She laughs.] Sometimes I wish I had a garden to tear apart.

SUN: I don't think I have ever seen you angry.

LOCKE [laughing]: Oh, I used to get angry all the time. Frustrated too.

SUN: You are not frustrated anymore?

LOCKE: I'm not lost anymore.

SUN: How did you do that?

LOCKE: Same way anything lost gets found -- I stopped looking.

Maybe what i'm looking for in purpose is not LOST. I'm thinking it's inside me...ingrained inside my soul-fibers.

-DC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process