I know the plans I have for you...reach out for my heart!

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

When I seek with all my heart.

Talk about being challenged...

DC

Comments

  1. Hey! Didn't know you guys had a blog! How fun! Sorry to infom you that #2 was actually Ben Franklin. They have "Fud-Jo" bars for 25 cents! It's unbelieveable. Thanks for playing along. Tell Sarah I love and miss her and we need to have a phone date soon. Love ya's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process