"Let's All Get A Disease"

Bienvenidos.

salud.

Check out
Proverbs 8. Go ahead, read it. Like the book of Proverbs, it's about Wisdom. Wisdom is something to seek after

I've been finding my way through the wisdom of Proverbs this past week...and it's been interesting. There's this lie that I have believed for some time. It sounds like "faith is faith...spirituality is more important than wisdom and knowledge," or, "you don't need wisdom or knowledge, you just need to sit there and wait for it to come to you." (Spritually, this would sound like: wait for God to give it to you.)

So...I found out why this is a lie.

Wisdom is referred to as a 'she' in this chapter and other times in Proverbs. Wisdom's monologue in this chapter gives great insight to my persuit of her.

"The LORD formed me from the beginning, before he created anything else. I was appointed in ages past, at the very first, before the earth began. I was born before the oceans were created, before the springs bubbled forth their waters. Before the mountains and the hills were formed, I was born-- before he had made the earth and fields and the first handfuls of soil. [Prov. 8.22-26]

Woah, Woah, Woah! Check this out: Wisdom was there before everything. God created Wisdom before He created anything else. It was with Wisdom that God created the earth.

Take any science for example. Scientists study this kind of stuff for their whole lives. Everything is made up of little particles that bond with eachother (or don't). The earth is on a 23.5% tilt, so we don't all sun-bake like human bacon.


Wisdom: "I love all who love me. Those who search for me will surely find me."

This perspective of Wisdom changes my whole outlook on a lot.

It's pretty obvious that i'm not going to become an amazing guitar player by just playing every once in awhile and memorizing a few scales. It's this continuous process of learning and understanding the sound of guitar; studying the sounds it makes, the way to make those sounds, the patterns, when and how to use them...it goes on!

Wisdom is a pursuit. Seek her out. She is the honorable and rewarding woman to persue. She has infected everything with herself: catch that disease.

DC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process