There's More To This World Than What We See...

Greetings.

Welcome back. It's already been a week and a day back in school...Only 15 more to go? Something like that.

To be totally honest, coming back has been a transition for me. Going home for the long break was great...and reviving. I really enjoyed going home this time; I won't lie...it's hard going home from school. It's a different world. One of my friends described it as 'everything staying still while you're away; then you come back...and despite the fact you've grown so much, your family desperately tries to cram you back into the child they knew for so long.' I agree. I suspect that you most likely know exactly what I'm talking about. This time, though...I went home under the definition of 'guest'. I mean, for real...it is my dad's house. It was so relaxing to be back just under that identity.

I had a great time in Seattle with my little cousins Makena, Katerina and Samantha. I would totally put pictures in here if I had digitals. Imagine the most beautiful and energetic 8 year, 4 year, and 9 month old girls you can...that's them. I can't tell you how much I look foreward to having a family of my own.

Where's my heart today? I know that due to the poor amount of sleep I've been getting these past couple nights, my body is tired. I found myself a bit emotional earlier today. In no way shape or form do I think that emotion is weakness; in fact, I think that emotion and feeling are some of the greatest things God created us with. To feel content and sad, graced and blessed, hurt and love, all of these things are beautiful. Today, though, my emotions were running at unhealthy levels as I got out of my 2:30p class and realized that I just wanted to sit and do nothing. Even right now, as I sit typing, I feel drained.

All in all, my emotions stemmed from the deep crying of my heart to be loved. I want to be loved. Sound familiar? I'm know I am not the only one to think this. So where do you find love? YOU . Where do you find love? How are you complete?

Sound a little deep? I encourage you, take some time to answer that question for yourself. Does that first-week homework really need to be done this instant? Dig into your heart a minute.

A healthy amount of sleep tonight is in store for me.
DC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process