Three Hours Sleep and I Miss You

Went to work today on like three hours of sleep, yet I think today was the coolest day at work. I was really personable with everyone that walked into Starbucks. That includes my pessemist Asst. Manager. Anyways, I think that the nap after a short nights' sleep is the greatest feeling a person can have, ever.
 
That feeling, of course, is next to the feeling of a real good poop.
 
And that feeling is next to the feeling of knowing you have friends that really care for you. It's been a really great summer getting to know my good friend Josh over the phone a bit as well as Dave Humphrey, Greg Hall and Steve Rieske. All relationships are harder when they are long distance, and I am remembering that during my summer here in Cleveland. Talking with Sarah is especially hard...and I can't wait to be back in BG to spend some good time with her.
 
I really miss my community of bras and chicas back at BG, and I am so excited to be around you again. I am really excited to see what happens in Cru this year...it's been so fun going on Thursday nights and playing music...as well as hanging out with such a diverse group of people. I'm nostalgic.
 
Well, that's the update. I'm gonna get a full nights' sleep tonight, and that's exciting!
 
Love to you all,
DC 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process