Myles pizza; this picture goes out to the wonderful servers at Myles. Not. From Left: Greg Hall (semi-shorter hair) Brett Yaccovella (how can you make your mouth do it) and Myself.
Update: August 4, 2012 Here's the most recent edition. We sang this in our local church gathering last week...so, it's been proven to work. Enjoy. I've included the bass walk in the verses. If you have that low - B string...it brings that extra emphasis in the end... Chorus: D/B D/A All is for Your glo-ry D/B D/A All is for Your na-ame D/B D/A All is for Your glo-ry D/B That in all things D/A You would have the first place D/B That in all things ...
UDPATE 1/21 OK - well, out of more responsibility I had to figure out a legal way to put mp3's on my son's simple mp3 player he got for Christmas this year (it's a $30 one from amazon...) Advertised as a kid-friendly player, I knew the features included a 'drag and drop' feature for mp3's. Now that Apple has gone the way of 'music' the instructions below (original post!) are basically ancient history, but I'll leave them here for anyone who might want to refer to them. New instructions for 'freeing your freegal' music are as follows. First, I am assuming that you are using an app on a mobile device to 'download' the music to that device. 1. download music (3-7 songs a week for most folks on Freegal) to your mobile device. 2. connect your mobile device to a real computer (sits on a desk or your lap, you know). 3. open up Finder or Open Device (depends on your platform) 4. find "Files" (on iPhone) 5. find the Freegal app ...
Luke Wood is quickly becoming one of my favorite songwriters. A cool pop-folk type sound, great lyrical artistry and some fun blues-style licks that some lead-lover can figure out if they'd like (post in comments if you tab them up). Here's one of his I couldn't find online. Enjoy. The Joy of Being Lovesick Luke Wood [I play capo 3 or 4 (D# or E)] Main Line: Am – F – C V1 Bridegroom’s been a long time coming Bridegroom’s been a long time coming And I have this heavy burden called longing Until You return (repeat) Inst: Am – F – C V2 Bridegroom’s been a long time coming Bridegroom’s been a long time coming And we who miss you have been mourning Until you return (repeat) Pre-Chorus: Dm I’m sick with love F Until you come C ...
Comments
Post a Comment