Interesting Things

Here are some things that I have been thinking about in the 'shallower' section of my mind. These things are things that don't need too much thought, but still are worthy of my processing.

-My friend Andrew is in the Military at Boot Camp right now. Cool, but he's kinda lonely without his buds around him. Can't really call him on the phone...next best thing; writing letters. Thing is, they read all the letters outloud when they get them. (them being the whole platoon of trainees.) So what do I write him? Hum.

-Sarah and I have been together for 1 year and 4 months.

-Water tastes better out of a Starbucks cup. Try it out, seriously. I've been drinking water out of a Starbucks cup for the past couple days. It's awesome.

-Skatnboard is really a middle school screen name. Problem is, everyone knows it, and I don't want to change it. That all said, I like it overall.

That's all. Time for bed. Don't think too hard.

DC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Hampton - Perfected in Love Chords

UPDATED 2021! Free your Freegal Music - Freegal App to iTunes [Your Music or MP3 Player]

All Is For Your Glory - Chords, in process